Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Good times were had


So the trip up north was a big success!











Highlights

-Getting free bikes at our hotel and riding around our amazing area
-The spicy crab from Chinatown featured on Food Networks Best Thing I Ever Ate
-The smores pie from the Buckeye Roadhouse also featured on that show
-7 mile hike through Muir Woods, Stinson Beach and Mt Tamalpais State park!
-The best mussels and ahi tuna at Plouf, a cute seafood french place by Union Square
-Jaw dropping Indian fusion food at Avatars, INDIAN enchiladas!!!


Im happy we decided to stay where we did, it was super quiet and peaceful, felt like a small New England town, but was only 10 miles to the hustle and bustle of the city. I HIGHLY recommend staying in Mill Valley!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like your trip was great. My mom's best friend's sister lives in Mill Valley and she loves it too. It's kinda granola hiker people right? I will have to make a stop there next time I go to S.F. BTW I liked the music you were playing at BANG, its been soo long since I have been.

    ReplyDelete